19 River Basins.
Millions of people.
Our collaboration with Change the Course and partnerships with local river restoration organizations supports restoring clean and reliable water in 19 river basins. And you can help too- drink a Coors Seltzer and help save a river.
We’ve already committed to helping restore river flows through projects like 15-mile Reach on the Colorado River, Prickly Pear Creek in the Missouri River Basin, Mill Creek in the Sacramento River Basin, Wild Mile Habitat Restoration in the Chicago River Basin, Elkhead Reservoir Flow Restoration in the Colorado River Basin, Sweetwater Creek Dam Removal in the Apalachicola River Basin, and Cold Spring Fen Restoration in the Mississippi River Basin. Check out the list of the river basins where we will have restoration projects kicking off over the next several months:
- Allegheny River (Pennsylvania)
- Apalachicola River (Florida)
- Buffalo Bayou (Texas)
- Chattahoochee River (Georgia)
- Chicago River (Illinois)
- Colorado River (Colorado & Utah)
- Colorado River (Texas)
- Delaware River (Pennsylvania)
- Flint River (Georgia)
- Hudson River (New York)
- Lackawanna River (Pennsylvania)
- Mississippi River (Minnesota)
- Missouri River (Montana)
- Ohio River (Ohio)
- Sacramento River (California)
- Salt River (Arizona)
- Tennessee River (Tennessee)
- Trinity River (Texas)
- Wailua River (Hawaii)